The Web3 community came together in London earlier this month to join ITV Studios and the team here at Reality+ for the official launch of the Thunderbirds: International Rescue Club – a premium, utility-focused Non-Fungible Token (NFT) experience.
To recap, Thunderbirds: International Rescue Club represents an exciting re-imagining of the classic property’s unique style and vision for the 21st century, encompassing:-
- Generative Art Drops
- Avatars in The Sandbox
- Realtime Rescue Missions
- Charity DAOs
- Free NFT air drops and more…
The event was attended by 231 fans, collectors, Web3 industry leaders and media, and took place at the super high-tech Samsung KX venue in London’s Kings Cross.
In addition to getting hands on with the International Rescue Club content and experience, competitions, exclusive NFT artwork reveals and networking, guests also enjoyed a live VIP panel discussion featuring:
- Kim Dingler, CCO of ITV Global Entertainment
- Rob Clarke, Head of Marketing at Reality+
- Mila, Creative Technologist, Founder of NFTUK
- Angus Imlach, Founder & CEO at Sweetshop
- Satvik Sethi, Web3 + NFT Products | Social Impact Activist | Creator, Investor, Advisor
In the meantime, here’s a gallery of images from the big night – 5,4,3,2,1…Thunderbirds are GO!