LEAD FRONT END DEVELOPER
What is your role purpose:
Reality+ is looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join our Studio and help deliver beautiful voxel assets and environments to be used throughout our content creation on the Sandbox metaverse/gaming platform
Who will you be working for:
Reality+ is a full-service Web 3.0 platform that enables brands around the world to utilise blockchain technology to engage their most loyal fans and unlock whole new revenue streams in this new and dynamic market.
With the benefit of a UK based, in-house development studio and five years’ experience creating engaging blockchain experiences, we help worldwide brands and franchises like BBC Studios (Doctor Who) and ITV (Thunderbirds) to develop a bespoke go-to-market blockchain strategy.
Backed up with a powerful technology platform and world-leading expertise in all aspects of Web 3.0, including tokenisation, metaverse integration and construction, NFT marketplace creation and much more.
What are your responsibilities:
- Work with Art and other discipline leads to deliver high quality visuals in line with art direction
- Communicate visual ideas within the team quickly, through well-honed drawn skills, both digitally and in traditional media
- Create and maintain fully textured 3D prop and modular assets, and to be undaunted working with large-scale locations
- Work with fellow artists, both inside and outside the company to maintain the highest quality throughout the game world
- Work with the Game Designers to ensure environments are unified in both fidelity and play experience.
- Mentor junior and experienced artists
What skills/experience should you have?
- Ability to appreciate, respond to and provide constructive critique
- Desire to collaborate to create an immersive game world
- Show initiative and be proactive to get the best from a Game Engine (Unity experience preferred)
- Solid skills in hard and soft surface modelling
- Experience in working on a game team either commercially or on a completed mod with multiple releases
- Great understanding of proportion, scale, perspective, lighting and colour
- Technical understanding of shader pipelines to ensure best surfacing properties
- Experience of working with and giving feedback/ written briefs to outsource vendors
- A keen eye for spinning narrative and life into the environment and characters
- Full professional (game or film) proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush and Substance Painter
- Strong traditional art skills.
- 3+ years experience in the games industry
- 2+ shipped titles in an Experienced or Senior 3D Artist Role
What can we offer you?
- Attractive base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid home/office working pattern
- Attractive benefits
Reality+ is committed to equal opportunities and we encourage a broad diversity of talent to apply for our roles.
We look forward to hearing from you.