CREATIVE & WEB-CONTENT PRODUCER
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is your chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing studio, working with fast-paced emerging technologies. Be a part of the digital ownership revolution!
We at Reality Gaming Group (RGG) have the goal to create high quality web experiences which will include our new games and the supporting web pages. We believe that NFT and Blockchain technologies are an important step forward to digital content ownership.
We are looking for a passionate Producer to join our web development team and help deliver high-quality web content to millions of customers around the world. You will work on a multitude of AAA Creative & Web projects that the studio is currently developing. One of which is supporting the release of ‘Doctor Who: Worlds Apart’, a new CCG where players have true ownership of their personal game content.
Work with the Head of Production and Product Owner to:
- Ensure production processes are followed and are optimised for the web-content development and the team
- Provide reports to effectively communicate development progress
- Create a roadmap that shows the progress and resource usage of the different projects
- Help multidisciplinary teams to develop features on time and within budget across multiple areas of our web systems. Teams include designers, UX, UI, front end, full stack and backend developers.
- In cooperation with the team identify and track development risks. Also work with the team to provide mitigations and solutions for the identified risks.
- Work with external contractors and outsource partners to ensure their work is on track and on budget.
- Manage product backlogs and sprints, utilising the right mix of Agile and traditional project planning methodologies where best placed for the task(s) at hand.
- Track team velocity and sprint capacity and use this information to optimise the team’s estimations and workload.
- Identify ways to achieve desired output and dates by balancing resources accordingly.
- Hold and steer sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Manage the communication of our global team utilising remote best practises.
- Work with the team to identify and define new tasks for current or future sprints.
- Ensure all tasks follow the agreed patterns and contain the necessary information to complete them at high quality.
- Deliver all needed information to the product owner so he can inform stakeholders and costumers with confidence about the progress.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in digital content deliver or web design project management
- Knowledge of at least one of the following production methods: Waterfall, Agile, Kanban.
- Experience working in a creative studio working alongside teams with different disciplines (Planning, copywriting, marketing, motion, design, development & QA.
- Roadmap creation, maintenance and management.
- Enjoy working with people and helping to find solutions to issues collaboratively.
- Experience with a multinational team utilising English as a main language.
- Be able to convey complex subjects of web development in a way that non studio staff can digest and understand.
- Experience with Marketplaces and digital product selling.
- Be comfortable managing and inspiring team members with your natural leadership abilities.
- Facilitate the team achieving their goals.
- Remain cool, calm and collected when faced with issues.
- Embrace and help others to embrace positive changes in the development process.
- Experience with East European teams and culture
- Be interested in blockchain technologies such as NFTs
- Strong experience of JIRA or a popular equivalent solution for project management
- Experience of producing and releasing web content using Adobe, Figma & Development software.
- Qualifications in Agile project management
- Enjoy a wide spectrum of games covering many genres
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to [email protected] or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.