Experienced Data Analyst
Reality+ is looking for an Experienced Data Analyst to use their skills to provide insights into live operations of games and products as well as general company BI. You would be working closely with all parts of the studio to identify and track both Key Performance Indicators and detailed feature data to provide insight into what will deliver business impact and further engage our customers. Who will you be working for:
Reality+ is a full-service Web 3.0 platform that enables brands around the world to utilise blockchain technology to engage their most loyal fans and unlock whole new revenue streams in this new and dynamic market.
With the benefit of a UK based, in-house development studio and five years’ experience creating engaging blockchain experiences, we help worldwide brands and franchises like BBC Studios (Doctor Who) and ITV (Thunderbirds) to develop a bespoke go-to-market blockchain strategy.
Backed up with a powerful technology platform and world-leading expertise in all aspects of Web 3.0, including tokenisation, metaverse integration and construction, NFT marketplace creation and much more.What are your responsibilities:
• Creating and maintaining analytics queries and dashboards including main KPIs
• Perform deep dives into specific game/product features to understand their impact on the behaviour of our players/customers
• Working with the internal Design, Live Ops, and Management teams to define and analyse game/product metrics to support wider business decisions
• Present and explain patterns in data to a wide audience
• Identifying areas for improvements in existing and future games/products, including optimising retention and monetisation
• Writing reports for summarising work done across all elements of the role
• Working with other Reality+ departments to make use of a variety of data sources to constantly improve game/product experience for our players/customers
• Working with Engineering teams to design, implement and test new analytics before they go live
What skills/experience should you have?
• Confidence in data handling, statistical and visualisation tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau
• Strong communication skills both in a technical and non-technical context
• Self-motivation and excellent organisational/documentation skills
• Ability to act as an ambassador for data across the company
• Passion about both data and games
• Good problem-solving skills – able to think critically and holistically about data
• Creativity and interest in looking beyond the immediately available data
• Ability to provide actionable insights based on the results of data analysis
• 2+ years experience in Data Analyst or Experienced Data Analyst Role
• 2+ demonstrable products where your insights have been used to optimise performanceWhat can we offer you?
• Attractive base salary
• 25 days holiday
• Hybrid home/office working pattern
• Attractive benefits
Reality+ is committed to equal opportunities and we encourage a broad diversity of talent to apply for our roles.To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to recruit[email protected] or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.We look forward to hearing from you.